Our appointment included the performance specification for Mechanical and Electrical building services including the co-ordination of the M&E services and assistance with the Building Regulations Part L requirement. Once the contract was let we were retained by the client to support them, checking the contractors proposals, undertaking fortnightly inspections of the installation and issuing reports. Our engineers also attended a series of defects inspections and issued reports to the Clients agent.
- Refurbished Tower block (82 units)
- New two storey wrap-around block
- Includes assisted living
- Secure access system
- Fire fighting lift c/w S.B. Generator set.
- Communal Fire Alarm system
- Code for sustainable homes (code 3)
- Air Tightness to Part L
- High efficiency central boiler plant serving heat interface units within each apartment.
- Energy efficient lighting & controls
- Provision for PV installation
- Wireless heat metering and billing platform
What the Clients Agent said…
“The Davies Partnership have provided a highly professional service. They have shown commitment, added value and have been driven by a solution focused mentality adopting a great attention to detail. In particular, Tony & Richard have drawn on their many years of experience which has been of immeasurable importance to the project team throughout the M&E design. They have been a great asset to the project team during construction and I certainly would not hesitate to recommend them to others.”
Nicolette Cullen, Land & Development Manager, PDW, Warrington.